This is the summery of new terms & conditions of Google Play for android mobile apps developer. You have to agree when you browse it, make & publish any app or access Google Play Store.
- If you are younger than 13 years, you are not allowed to access and use Google Play.
- If your age is in between 13 to 18 years, your parents or guardian must read the Terms & Conditions of Google Play and both of you must accept these terms and conditions.
- You can only allow to use Google Play if it is not against the law of your country.
- You are the sole responsible of any payment which you make on Google Play or In-App purchases of an app or game.
- It is your responsibility to use Google Play effectively on a good and compatible device.
- If you are on the trial version of an app or game, you must unsubscribe it before the trial period ends to avoid getting charge. Otherwise, Google Wallet auto deduct money and there is no any refund of such payments.
- Remember that when you buy a paid app, you are buying only one copy of that app for yourself only. You can’t share it with others. It is illegal to share the copy of any paid app or game and you might be charged as piracy or banned from Google Play Store. In such condition, you may even face a criminal case from the developer of that app according to the country’ laws.
- Don’t try to to hack Google Play or use any trick to download paid apps in free or download apps on desktop. In such condition, you may face criminal and civil cases according to country’ laws.
- Google Play use Google Wallet for all payments. By making any payment, you automatically agree to all Wallet Terms of Service.
- If you have multiple accounts with different user names, your accounts may suspend any time without any prior notice.
- Google collects data about you, your usage of Google Play and other sites and your device. It is to improve the quality of product and deliver a better user experience in future.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, Google can kick you out without any prior notice.
- Google Play has rights to change these Terms whenever they want. It is your responsibility to stay up to date with the changing of google play T&C by visiting following link.
New Terms & Conditions of Google Play
Open the link below to read new terms & conditions of Google Play Store for developers in detail.